1. Karaoke with Jenny and new friends after the comedy show! Kevin Nealon almost joined us too!
2. Careless Whisper
3. Woke up on time to get to Jonathan’s house after only getting to sleep for 3 hours.
4. Didn’t fall asleep while driving on the way to Davis.
5. Today, I overcame my crippling fear of heights by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane at an elevation of 13,000 ft.
6. Did I mention that I jumped out of an airplane today?
7. An ice cold beer.
8. Getting to spend the day with Alex.
9. Got home in time to watch the Giants win.
10. Catching up with my dad.
11. Derek’s copy of The Rock on DVD.
12. Even had time for a nap today.
13. Voyage of a Viking.
14. Naked juice.
15. Giving Junshien relationship advice. (As if he needed any…)
16. Great to see growth in the lives of the youth that I work with.
17. Still have all of Sunday to enjoy!
18. Eb standard tuning.
20. Learning a Justin Bieber song for my goddaughter’s 5th birthday party next week. Not thankful for having to learn the song, but I am very thankful to have her in my life, and I would do anything to make her happy… including having to learn a Justin Bieber song.
1. Tortellini beef stroganoff.
2. Had a great 3hr reading session this morning.
3. No traffic on the bridge.
4. Matt Cain pitched a shut out against the Pirates.
5. Junshien’s MAJOR contribution to the Art & Science of the Serenade.
6. Got to hang out on a boat today during work.
7. Exploring parts of SF that I have never ventured before.
8. My assistant, Liz, sent me some deliciousness in the mail!
9. Excited that, tomorrow, I will completely overcome my fear of heights!
10. Getting to see Jenny’s friend kill it on stage before Kevin Nealon.
1. The Giants won their game.
2. The Sharks won their game.
3. Got all of my work done around town before I would’ve been caught in that hideous storm.
4. I’m dry.
5. Started recording acoustic covers again.
6. I get to hang out with Junshien later.
7. Cleaned my car.
8. The Northface jacket that my parents got me for Christmas.
9. Tickets are now on sale for my show on May 1 at Cafe Du Nord!
10. Finally getting some use out of my calendar again so that I can plan things more efficiently!
1. My stepmom made me porridge cause my stomach isn’t feeling well.
3. Talking to my stepbrother about guns.
4. Sleeping in a bed.
5. Catching up on episodes of Young Justice.
6. Received my invitation in the mail to my Goddaughter’s fifth birthday party.
7. A customer sent me a really nice email to thank me for helping them out earlier today.
9. My 16″ Meinl medium crash sounds amazing!
10. Ryan took at look at my guitar setup and gave me some great advice.
11. Seeing God work our all of the little details in my life.
12. Talking to Junshien for the first time since his return from down under.
13. Aesop, my polar bear.
14. All of my shirts have been cleaned and pressed.
15. 90’s music.
16. Not getting sick from being in the rain all night.
17. The super soft TP that my parents got this time.
19. Estimating the air speed of an unladen swallow.
20. Non-bleeding highlighter.
1. Getting to relax.
2. Watching a softball game.
3. Pliny the Elder.
4. Lunch at Park Chow with Jenny Phu.
5. Hanging out with old coworkers from the hospital.
6. Cliff’s cooking.
7. Watching the Sharks win.
8. 40 mpg in my non-hybrid car! Whatsup.
9. Seeing Derek.
10. Clean laundry.
11. Waking up early.
12. Having breakfast with New Life people.
13. Making new friends.
14. 1st 8PAST rehearsal in 5 years.
15. My gear still works (for the most part).
16. Hanging out with Phil and Kinson after practice.
17. Robin Hood: Men In Tights.
18. Trying new tequilas compliments of my new friends.
19. The lady bartender at the Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem bar who gave me a free drink and a wink.
20. Jesus giving His life for ours.
1. Baseball season has started!
2. It was a beautiful day today.
3. Talked to my mom on the phone for awhile.
4. Working on my “What color is the bear?” children’s book.
5. Got my home studio setup going again.
6. Hanging out with Cliff and Todd.
7. Pistachio gelato
8. Having weekends off.
9. Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Cooking.
10. Krissel called me.
1. Catching up on my Bible readings.
2. Getting to see Jack (the dog).
3. Making smoothies in my dad’s Blendtec.
4. Talked to my mother on the phone today.
5. Reminiscing about my college experience.
6. Barenaked Ladies – “It’s All Been Done”
7. Having the inside scoop on the new SimCity game coming out next year!
8. TWCRTG – “Lake Merritt”
9. Watching some of the youth that I work with go through growing pains and making it to the other side.
10. Bumping a Musiq Soulchild Christmas in my car. (Yes, I know it’s April.)